Secure managed mobility and Enterprise networking at a predictable monthly cost
At Qolcom, our mobility management and corporate network solutions keep your employees connected, communicating and secure.
We understand that as businesses evolve, they can only remain competitive by eliminating waste, embracing flexible supply models and achieving a lower total cost of ownership.
To support this need, we offer Qolcom Device as a Service, allowing our customers to simplify their technology provision through a single provider for device supply, configuration, deployment, device management and support, and end of life services.
Qolcom Device as a Service enables your digital transformation strategies, whilst relieving budgetary constraints, leaving your high-skilled IT resources free to focus on your company’s internal project priorities.
Qolcom Device as a Service removes the upfront investment that a large-scale hardware refresh requires, moves technology costs from capex to opex, and transforms its provision into a regular predictable cost.
It simplifies the procurement process, offering standardised bespoke configurations that streamline on-boarding and support.
Qolcom Device as a Service improves your users’ experience by maintaining an up-to- date hardware estate and ensures employees with faulty equipment are returned to full productivity quickly.
For a regular monthly, quarterly or annual payment, you can include:
- Any hardware or hardware/software combination.
- Configuration, imaging, consultancy and support.
- Deployment workshops – including final end-user configuration enablement and documentation.
- Regular hardware refresh – planned replacement cycles are achieved promptly ensuring users have up-to-date hardware, improving productivity and user satisfaction.
- Sophisticated device management – including market-leading Unified Endpoint Management, single or zero sign on, telecoms cost control and secure 3rd party file sharing and governance. All backed by Qolcom’s Gartner recognised 1st through 3rd line Technical Support.
- Life cycle management – developing a strategy to maintain levels of technology throughout the enterprise, including on-going procurement, configuration, deployment and secure disposal of retired devices.
- VIP device support– Senior executives demand higher levels of support, especially related to remote working. To meet this need Qolcom offers an immediate replacement for named users, guaranteeing immediate dispatch of a fully configured replacement device, and a *three-hour delivery time (*currently available within London and the southeast of England. For more information and specific regional response times please contact us).
- Qolcom device warranty and repair – accidental damage insurance for PCs and mobile devices is no longer necessary with Qolcom Device Warranty and Repair. Faulty or damaged devices, reported before 2pm, can be replaced with a fully configured device and shipped the same day.
A Customer’s Story
Qolcom has deployed over 3,000 tablet devices for a global leader in the car retail industry. Tablets are supplied, pre-configured and enrolled into an EMM system to provide the required security and day-to- day management. Devices are then delivered to the users, ready for immediate use in over 400 locations throughout the UK and Europe.
In the event of the user encountering any issues then Qolcom is on hand 24×7 to assist, whether it be a simple user issue or a full device replacement. This full Device as a Service has allowed staff to focus on customer service and IT to focus on business initiatives rather than supporting devices.